zondag 27 april 2008

Snot

In case you missed manager Dave Trembley’s quote in today’s Sun about the two fans running onto the field in the ninth inning of Thursday night’s game, here it is:

"That's embarrassing to baseball," Trembley said. "I'm a big proponent of respect, and that's probably the epitome of disrespect when two idiots run out on the field like that. And what really bothered me is that they come up from behind two of my players, which ought to tell you a little about their backbone. Weak. Very weak. ... I wish I could have taken them in the back room. I would have kicked the snot out of both of them."

1 reacties:

Unknown zei

I say good for Dave...I hate the waste of time when a fan runs on to field...and as funny as it is in the stadium, it's annoying when you're home waiting for the keystone kops to arrest the drunk fools.